- A student cannot miss lunch, recess, or special class
- Third and forth grade students cannot miss communication arts or math instruction time.
- Fifth grade students cannot miss communication arts, math, or science instruction time.
- No student may be seen individually
- All student groups must contain students within one grade-level from each other. (example: A 3rd grader and a 5th grader cannot be in the same group)
- If the student has other resource minutes with another special education teacher, times must not conflict.
- Students with only 60 minutes should not be seen two consecutive days.
- Tuesdays, no students can be scheduled--it is considered a testing and paperwork day only
- Language students should be seen with other language students, speech should be seen with other speech students.
After spending hours on the task, it appears it is complete, with even a few spaces to spare for incoming students. Tomorrow is the big day that I get to implement the schedule for the first time. I am guessing that there may be a few bumps in the road, but hopefully...they will be small speed bumps, rather than big pot holes.
note: I had a picture to accompany this post, but unfortunately it had first and last names of students on it...of course a major NO NO!! Hopefully I can try to take a different picture or something tomorrow to protect my students' privacy. otherwise...just use your imagination.