Friday, November 28, 2008

Tag You're It!!

Well...I've been tagged by Other Mother...here we go...

1. Where is your cell phone?
Upstairs by my bed.
2. Your significant other? George, my husband of 1 1/2 years.
3. Your hair? Reddish brown.
4. Your mother? Caring and sweet, always puts others before herself. The mother of many.
5. Your father? Kindhearted...loving, dry sense of humor, but we love him anyway.
6. Your favorite thing?
The smell of home baked goods.
7. Your dream last night? I'm pregnant...Too many dreams to even consider relaying...not to mention weird.

8. Your favorite drink? A good glass of sweet tea.
9. Your dream/goal? To love and support my husband and family in a God honoring way.

10. The room you're in? My in-laws living room.
11. Your hobby?
Hmmm...I dabble in a little bit of everything, cooking, crafting, computer time, etc.
12. Your fear? Adjusting to motherhood.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
At home, raising our children, and loving my husband.
14. What you are not?
Well-rested.
15. Muffins?
Sure...anytime...warm with Brummel and Brown Butter.
16. One of your wish list items?
an upholstered, stuffed rocker for the baby's room
17. Where you grew up?
Pleasant Hill, MO (childhood) and Columbia, MO (teenage years)
18. The last thing you did?
made breakfast
19. What are you wearing?
pjs...sweats and a t-shirt
20. Favorite gadget? George wants to know if husband counts as a gadget? If not, I'll go with our GPS.

21. Your pets?
None.
22. Your computer? It is at home...I don't know.
23. Your mood?
Sleepy at the moment, Just having a lazy morning
24. Missing someone? my family...they are having Thanksgiving today...we'll join them for Christmas next month instead.
25. Your car?
2006 Honda Civic Hybrid...and the not so great car 1996 Nissan Altima. Guess which one I brought to the marriage?
26. Something you are not wearing? Socks
27. Favorite store? Target and any home decor type store.
28. Like someone?
Sure!
29. Your favorite color?
Red
30. When is the last time you laughed?
Last night with my husband.
31. Last time you cried?
Last week, and maybe a time or two since then...remember, I'm pregnant...I can do that.


I will tag Julie, Dani, and Sandy, if they want to play; and anyone else who'd like to play along. Leave a comment so we can check out your answers.

1 comment:

strem said...

It was so great to see both of you, and thanks for riding with me for the short ride, Liz. Wish you both weren't so far away! We miss you already.