Sunday, November 02, 2008

Baby Shower...

Babies, babies, and more babies...A friend of mine, Theresa, is expecting her first baby in just 4 short weeks. Today I had the priviledge of attending a baby shower in her honor. It was a lot of fun. Theresa and I live only about 15 minutes from each other, but rarely get together. Life just keeps us both pretty busy. We worked together in college, and took some of the same classes as well. She graduated with her master's degree at the same time that I obtained my undergraduate. She looks great...and we wish her all the best!

The soon to be mama!
Shana, her son, Liam, Theresa, and I. Shana also went to school at Truman, and is also an speech-language pathologist.Of the 12 or so women at the shower...five were expecting...here are the five us ranging in due dates from just after Thanksgiving until May.

1 comment:

lydia said...

I like the new layout. Is this going to stay?