Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Last day of vacation!

Well, this post will sum up all of our vacation travels. We arrived in Dallas mid-afternoon on the 3rd to meet my Aunt LeAnne (mom's sister). We picked her up and headed over to Uncle Jeff's house (my mom's brother). The evening was very casual and relaxed. We went out for pizza then visited until early morning. On the 4th we slept late, and sat around the breakfast table a long time just catching up. George, Aunt LeAnne, and I ran to a fancy grocery store to pick up a few more things for lunch. I've never seen such a produce selection in my life!! Plus they had a whole wall of specialty cheeses. It was quite the experience. After a delicious lunch we had to say farewell and get on the road. Overall it was a wonderful trip full of friends and family. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Uncle Jeff and Aunt Paula

Aunt LeAnne

1 comment:

lydia said...

I've really enjoyed reading about your trip. You were definitely busy, but it sounds like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing the report and pictures with us!