Thursday, March 01, 2007

Last post...for awhile...

We are down to two days. I am off work today and tomorrow to prepare. There have been many things I've wanted to blog about, but just haven't had the time this week. George is due to fly back today, and will Lord willing land tonight at midnight. I arrived at my parent mid-evening last night and we did a few things at the church. Today will be a full day and tomorrow even fuller. We appreciate your prayers over the next few days. The weather a week ago was anticipating at 55 degree day...we're down to 35 now...but despite the weather, I'm sure it will be a wonderful day. We look forward to seeing everyone Saturday and those who are not able to come...we will give a full report once we return from our honeymoon.

1 comment:

lydia said...

So very excited about the wedding!