Wednesday, November 21, 2007

'Tis the season

Last Saturday George and I had spent most of the day around the house doing a lot of nothing. So late afternoon we decided we HAD to get out of the house. We ventured out to Village West Shopping District for the Christmas Tree Lighting. There was quite a crowd of people; babies, young children, young couples, families, etc. It seemed like it drew out a little of everyone. There were some local school choirs singing and Santa made an appearance as well. It was hard to believe we haven't had Thanksgiving, and we're lighting trees, but I guess Christmas is fast approaching.



1 comment:

lydia said...

It's hard to believe that the Christmas season is just right around the corner. I was surprised to see the Christmas decorations go up in town a few weeks ago, but then I realized that it is that time of year. I think my mental calendar is a little off!